Metallic Mesh Lamination Architectural Fabric Laminated Glass Decorative Mirror Wall
Laminated glass consists of two or more pieces of glass sandwiched between one or more layers of organic polymer interlayer film. After special high temperature pre-pressing (or vacuuming) and high temperature and high pressure process, the glass and interlayer film are permanently A composite glass product that is bonded together.
Metallic Mesh specification
|images of metallic mesh || technical date sheet |
| || |
- material: stainless steel wire with PE wire
- surface treatment:plated copper and black color
- metal wire diameter:0.28mm
- PE wire diameter:0.15mm
- open area:32%
- pattern type:flower
- max width:1500mm
- length: the common length is 30 meters per roll
details of Metallic Mesh Lamination Architectural Glass
4+4mm, 5+%mm, 6+6mm, 8+8mm, 10+10mm etc
The thickness depends on diffrerent applications, please contact us for your bespoke projects.
Thickness of PVB
Clear, Ultra Clear, Bronze, Grey, Black, Green, Blue etc...
Color can be from Mirror Color, Glass Color and PVB Color
+/- 2mm (glass size)
Polished all round (PAR)
Arrised all round (AAR)
Ground all round (GAR)
characteristic of Metallic Mesh Lamination Architectural Glass
- Even if the glass breaks, the pieces will stick to the film, and the broken glass surface will remain clean and smooth.
- This effectively prevents the occurrence of debris punctures and penetrating fall events, ensuring personal safety.
- Laminated glass has excellent seismic intrusion capability.
- The intermediate film can resist the continuous attack of weapons such as hammers and hatchets.
- Resist bullet penetration for quite some time.
application of Metallic Mesh Lamination Architectural Glass
• Space divider.
• Wall decoration.
• Ceiling decoration.
• Window curtain.
• Handrail balustrade.
• Elevator cab mesh
• Facade cladding.
• Glass laminated wire.
• Sunshade screen.
• Security door.
• elevator cabins screen.
• Floor covering fabrics
• Wire mesh facades.
• Shade screens.
• Architecture ceilings.
• Metal draperies for walls.
• Partition and isolation screens.
• Staircases isolation screen.